Tuesday, January 26, 2021

What In the World This Week Entry 1 - World Regional Geography

 Hello! My name is Brooke Perry and I was born in Ohio. I was born in Wilmington, Ohio and have only ever lived in my small town of Waynesville, Ohio. I have never moved or lived anywhere else. I have traveled to France, Monte Carlo, Germany, Italy and England on a study abroad trip my freshman year. It was the first time I had ever been out of the country and I loved every part of it. I would love to go to almost anywhere in the world and be able to see all of the unique things the world has to offer. I would love to go to Israel, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and Brazil. I also would love to be able to visit France again.





Here are some pictures from my trips to France and England!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What In the World This Week Entry 1 - World Regional Geography

  Hello! My name is Brooke Perry and I was born in Ohio. I was born in Wilmington, Ohio and have only ever lived in my small town of Waynesv...